Title I Annual Parent Orientation
Please join us for our Annual Title I Parent Orientation on Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 7:00 PM at Dillard High School's Auditorium. We're excited to have Dr. Marc Lamont Hill join us for an inspiring and motivating conversation centered around parental engagement. Click the link below for more information about this exciting event!
Linda L. Howard
Program Specialist - Parent Involvement
Title I, Migrant and Special Programs
Broward gets SMART!
On June 9, 2014, the School Board of Broward County approved Resolution 14-88, which would put a $800 Million General Obligation Bond on the November 4th ballot. The proceeds of this bond will be utilized for capital improvements and to purchase
technology for teachers and students.
To Learn More About SMART
Visit: browardschools.com/smartfutures or
Memorial for Richard Lowy
BCPS is Florida's First Fully Accredited School system Since 1962
Broward County Public Schools is Florida's first fully accredited school system since 1962.
The District's Public Information Office Communications Team has also provided the following:
1. Updated the "boiler plate" content that we use on every News Release
2. Requested the update to the District's on hold message
3. Added to our District Highlights document
4. Update on the About Us page on browardschools.com.
The Office of Service Quality will be sharing this information with the following stakeholders similarly requesting that information be spread and shared with all stakeholders:
1. All Principals
2. All School Advisory Council Chairpersons
3. Chairperson of District Advisory Committee
4. PTA President
5. Districts Accreditation Steering Committee
6. Chairperson of Gifted Advisory Committee
7. Chairperson of ESOL Advisory Committee
8. Chairperson of ESE Advisory Committee
The information is also noted on the Office of School Performance & Accountability website (www.broward.k12.fl.us/ospa, click Initiatives, click Accreditation)
School Advisory Council Meeting
October 9, 2014